TERMS OF SERVICE
Here at It TheHoster and Interneto Vizija, UAB we’re committed to ensure the security of private data. The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices.
When a customer sign-up for our service, we will ask them to provide contact information such as full name, address (city, state/region, zip code), phone number, e-mail address, legal business data. If there is necessity to verify the customer’s identity, we may ask for passport or other identity approval document.
Use of personally identifiable information
Our site uses a secure order form for customers to request services. We will use personally identifiable information only as follows:
- Contact information from the order forms is used to get in touch with the customer when necessary;
- Billing information that is collected and used to bill the user for services;
- Unique identifiers are collected from website visitors to verify the user’s identity;
- All collected information used for billing and service provisioning purposes, no other reason;
- Third parties who perform services on our behalf (such as payment processing and domain registration), subject to the third party agreeing with us that it will keep your personally identifiable information confidential.
This website has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. We use strong SSL encryption (256-bit) to ensure customer privacy and data transmission safety. If you have any questions about this privacy statement, please contact us: email@example.com.